KLT Group

Kapela Holdings and their partner DEC (Disability Empowerment Concerns) have concluded another Indian business transaction, this time, in the automotive industry. Established in 2004, KLT Group has pioneered automotive chassis industry in India and is currently the leading manufacturer with a market share of 30%. Other product offerings include Roll-Formed long members, Precision Tubes, Load Body and its components. The Group is held 74% by the promoter group and the remaining 26% by Reliance Capital, Enam Securities, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala and other small shareholders.

 

KLT supplies products to leading OEMs like Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors, Ford, Ashok Leyland, Daimler, Volvo Eicher Commercial Vehicles and MAN Trucks. There are seven state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities; located at five locations in India and one in South Africa.

 

KLT prides itself with well-experienced and highly skilled management team with detailed knowledge of technical know-how of body & chassis industry in India and South Africa. Since 2011, KLT has a wholly owned subsidiary in South Africa called “KLT Automotive Tubular Products (SA) Pty Ltd (KLT SA) engaged in production of chassis at a site just outside Pretoria, in a semi-rural community called Hammanskraal, exclusively for Ford Motors. KLT SA is the sole manufacturer of chassis for Ford Motors in South Africa.

KLT Automotive Tubular Products